General description of the position
This position is under the administrative management of ARSIS but the chosen candidate will be working under Terre des hommes operational management in Greece. The purpose of the position is to support seeking asylum children and their family members through provisions of legal counseling, taking cases and legal representation. The post holder will be in charge of implementing those activities in the 4 sites where Tdh-ARSIS is active.
- Lawyer degree
- At least 1 year experience working in International refugee law and, foreign law and child protection
- Basic IT knowledge (Microsoft Office, Internet)
- Previous experience with Tdh or another child protection organization is desirable
- Knowledge of child protection system in Greece
- Required qualities: proactive, autonomous, rigorous, organized, good communication and interpersonal skills.
- To have a valid driving license is an asset.
- Fluent in English and Greek;
- Knowledge of Arabic, Farsi or Kurdish is an asset;
See the job offer here.