General description of the position:
This position is under contractual obligation with ARSIS but the post holder will be working under Terre des hommes’ operational management in Greece, more precisely under the supervision and coordination of the Child Protection Project Manager.
The main purpose of the position is to support the implementation of Tdh and ARSIS joined projects by effectively overseeing and analyzing data in close collaboration with the Child Protection Project Manager, the Distribution and Rehabilitation Project Manager, the Psychosocial Team Leader, the Case Management Team Leader, the Distribution Officer and the Community Mobilization Team Leader.
- Professional diploma or university degree in Information Technology
- At least 2 years’ experience working in an equivalent position and/or M&E officer
- Proven Excel advanced skills. Knowledge of Access and ODK is an asset
- Previous experience with other non-governmental organization highly desirable
- The Database Officer is a creative and dynamic analyst with a problem solving attitude
- She/he focuses on accuracy and details. She/he is an initiative taker and a team player and she/he has excellent skills in planning and setting priorities
- To have a valid driving license is an asset.
- Fluent in English and Greek, both oral and written
- Knowledge of Arabic, Farsi or Kurdish is an asset.
You can see the Job offer here
Deadline for applications: 26 August 2016