General description of the position:
This position is under the administrative management of ARSIS but the chosen candidate will be working under Terre des hommes’ operational management in Greece.
The main purpose of the position is to carry out efficient community mobilization in 3 emergency reception sites in/around Thessaloniki. The Community Mobilization Team Leader is in charge of leading a team of 3 Community Mobilizers + 3 Translators and of facilitating the work of Tdh within the refugee communities in the targeted sites.
- Knowledge and skills :
- University degree in relevant field (social science, community development…).
- Experience in community mobilization (emergency programme preferable).
- Excellent understanding of refugees’ context.
- Technical, organizational and methodological competences.
- Flexibility and dynamism.
- Diplomacy and ability to work effectively with others.
- Ability to handle pressure well and to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English and Greek.
- Knowledge of Arabic, Farsi or Kurdish is an asset.
- Applicants must have a valid driving licence (B).
You can see the Job offer here
Deadline for applications: 19 August 2016