General description of the position
This position is under the administrative management of ARSIS but the hired candidate will be working under Terre des hommes’ operational management in Greece. The main purpose of the position is to carry out child-focused activities for seeking asylum children, caregivers and community members in respect to the culture of the asylum seekers, contextual sensitivities and make sure that activities are integrated in the Greek child protection system and humanitarian coordination practices and guidelines. The activities will take place in four emergency reception sites were Tdh-ARSIS joined projects are implemented.
- Professional diploma or university degree in psychology, pedagogy or similar field;
- At least 1 year experience working in similar position;
- Basic IT knowledge (Microsoft Office, Internet);
- Previous experience with Tdh or another child protection organization is desirable;
- Knowledge of key child protection issues and best practices;
- Knowledge of child protection system in Greece;
- Required qualities: proactive, autonomous, rigorous, organized, good communication and
- To have a valid driving license is an asset.
- Fluent in English and Greek;
- Knowledge of Arabic, Farsi or Kurdish is an asset;
You can see the job offer here.