Invite you on Friday, 22nd of January 2016, 10.00 – 14.00
at Athens Solidarity Center to attend the networking event:
“HOUSEKEEPERS, CAREGIVERS, LIVE-IN EMPLOYEES:
LABOUR RELATIONS AND RIGHTS“
- Current law frame regarding live-in employees labour rights
- Health insurance and benefits
- Labour rights common violations
Presentation by Mrs. Vania Nedeltseva, Immigrants Counsellor at the Supporting Office for Immigrants & Refugees, Labour Institute of Greek General Confederation of Labor / Centre of Athens Labor Unions
The participation to the workshop is free of charge.
Language of workshop: English
Number of participants: 30
You can apply for participation by calling or sending an e-mail at:
- PRAKSIS Employability: 210 82 10 551, firstname.lastname@example.org
- ARSIS Legal Aid:210 8257661, email@example.com
- Coming by Athens Solidarity Center (old Frourarchio), 1st floor, 2nd Domokou & Filadelphias, Larisa Train Station
See the whole invitation here.