Duration: 30/01/2022 - 29/01/2023 (12 months)
Total Budget: 20.000 €
Partners: Associazione Fiori Giolosi APS (Italy)
ARSIS – Association for the Social Support of Youth (Greece)
Association Euni Partners (Bulgaria)
CrowdAid APS (Italy)
- The 3 “As” Approach: an educational approach based on professional experience in the field of education and special didactics, which is aimed at children aged between 5 to 16 years old with atypical development (disabilities, special educational needs).
- Socialisation and self-esteem: to help youth workers to better understand and support children with special education needs in the development of social skills, and specifically self-esteem, which are essential for relationship- building, learning, independent living, working etc.
- The AAC Methodology: communication methods to supplement or replace speech or writing for those who have difficulties in producing or understanding spoken or written language.
- To develop a training course targeted to youth workers, social educators and professionals working in the socio-educational sector with children and adolescents with disabilities or special educational needs;
- To promote the exchange of good practices and knowledge for a greater involvement of professionals and all those who are part of the educational sphere of children and adolescents with disabilities or special educational needs (e.g. families, caregivers, educators) in order to meet their developmental needs and to participate actively in the definition of their educational projects;
- To foster the capacity of organisations to network at a transnational level in partnership with other entities.