General description of the position:
This position is under the administrative management of ARSIS but the chosen candidate will be working under Terre des hommes’ operational management in Greece. The main purpose of the position is to supervise basic community-identified site ameliorations in emergency reception sites aiming at improving refugees’ living conditions.
- University degree in the relevant field (civil engineering).
- Proven experience in the relevant field (camp rehabilitation programme).
- Technical, organizational and methodological competences.
- Detailed and results oriented.
- Flexibility and dynamism.
- Ability to work effectively with others.
- Ability to handle pressure well and to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel) and 3D modeling software (Google Sketchup).
- Good knowledge of Thessaloniki construction companies and market availability is an asset
You can see the job offer here.
Deadline for applications: 1 September 2016