General description of the position:
This position is under the administrative management of ARSIS but the chosen candidate will be working under Terre des hommes’ operational management in Greece.
The main purpose of the position is two folds:
- To support the coordination team in terms of representation of Tdh and internal/external coordination;
- To assist the programme in terms of collection, analysis and sharing of information related to Tdh activities in the Region, specifically in Greece.
- Professional diploma or university degree and work experience in communication, pubic administration, political science or related fields
- Experience in dealing with national/regional/local authorities, ministries, other government bodies as well as national and international NGOs
- Good knowledge of Greek administration and political system
- Basic IT knowledge (Microsoft Office, Internet)
- Previous experience with Tdh or another child protection organization is desirable
- Previous experience in emergency response is appreciated
You can see the Job Offer here.
Deadline for applications: 19 August 2016