General description of the position:
This position is under the administrative management of ARSIS but the chosen candidate will be working under Terre des hommes’ operational management in Greece.
The main purpose of the position is to plan, supervise and conduct the NFI’s distribution activities for refugee families living in emergency reception sites to allow them to meet their self-identified priority needs.
- Knowledge and skills :
- University degree in relevant field.
- Proven experience in the relevant field(NGO distribution programme).
- Technical, organizational and methodological competences.
- Detailed and results oriented.
- Flexibility and dynamism.
- Ability to work effectively with others.
- Ability to handle pressure well and to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel).
- Good knowledge of Thessaloniki suppliers and market availability is an asset.
- Fluent in English and Greek.
- Knowledge of Arabic, Farsi or Kurdish is an asset.
Applicants must have a valid driving licence (B).
You can see the Job Offer here
Deadline for applications: 19 August 2016