«HOUSE OF ARSIS»
SHELTER FOR THE TEMPORARY STAY OF MINORS
The shelter aims to:
• Attend to the immediate need for shelter of children that are in danger.
• To provide the necessary time to the relevant authorities to explore and find the most appropriate permanent solution for the care of the child.
• Temporary accommodation emphasizing on covering the psychosocial needs of children.
• Design of a temporary support plan for each child targeting on psychosocial support, education, in the development of social skills and in the empowerment of children.
• Supporting and preparing the inclusion of the child in social or family settings and facilitating transfer to other children protection systems, always based on the best interest of the child.
More specifically, the following are provided:
• Full provision of food, clothing apparel and pharmaceutical support.
• Inclusion in the educational and social environment.
• Creating the link between volunteers and children in order to improve the social skills of the children.
• participation in social events
• counseling support for families
• support for foster care families
• legal support
Agiou Dimitriou 3, Dimokratia Avenue,
Oreokastro, Thessaloniki, 57013
Phone number-fax number: 00302310 692232
Contact Person: Marianna Kolovou